Subaru Service, Repair & Maintenance in Christiansburg
Open Today! Service: 7:30am-6pm | Call us at: 540-381-8612
Car Repairs & Subaru Service at Motor Mile Subaru in Christiansburg, VA
Maintaining your Subaru properly is the key to vehicle longevity, and our Christiansburg, VA, Subaru service department is standing by to keep your new Subaru car, truck or SUV running smoothly for years to come. Our highly-trained auto repair technicians will maximize your Subaru vehicle's performance.
All car repair and Subaru service includes a multi-point vehicle inspection to identify developing problems so you can avoid future breakdowns. At Motor Mile Subaru's Service Center, our factory-trained maintenance technicians are here to provide exceptional service in a timely manner. From oil changes to transmission replacements, we are dedicated to maintaining top tier customer service, for both new and pre-owned car owners.
Auto Service Department has been a trusted automotive repair and service center for 40 years, serving Christiansburg, Blacksburg, Dublin and Radford. Learn about recommended services and how to better maintain the performance for your new our used Subaru.
Auto repair service decisions should not be taken lightly. You want to make sure your Subaru is serviced by factory-trained technicians using the latest state-of-the-art tools and diagnostic equipment, to save you time and money. If you'd like to schedule a service appointment at our Christiansburg, VA, Subaru dealership, please use our online service appointment form, or give us a call at 540-381-8612.
1. Where is your service department located? We are located at 240 Jarrett Dr, you will want to turn in between Shelor Chevrolet and Hardees and go to the top of the hill, the service building will be on your right.
2. What do I do when I arrive at the building? Please pull up to the door with your vehicles logo above it and honk your horn. When the door is opened please pull all the way into the lane and shut your vehicle off. A service advisor will come to assist you.
3. Where do I come to pick my vehicle back up? Please come to your service advisor to checkout and they will have your vehicle pulled into the service lane. This allows our customers to pick their vehicles up out of any inclement weather.
4. Can I wait for my vehicle while it is being repaired? Yes! We have a customer lounge and offer free wifi, water, coffee and snacks. We also have a children's play area that you may use while you wait for your vehicle.
5. Can I be taken somewhere while I wait for my vehicle? Yes, we offer a free shuttle service to local areas. Let us know if you would like a ride to a local restaurant, shopping mall or even to work.
What Happens After I Schedule an Appointment?
Please use our online form to schedule your next service appointment, or call at 1-888-592-7321. We are standing by to answer your questions and get you in the door as quickly as possible. Upon submitting your information we will:
- Respond to you promptly via your preferred contact method.
- Ask any additional questions required to service your vehicle.
- Confirm your appointment.